India has the highest number of diabetic patients in the world. This ailment is posing an enormous health problem in the country. Health complications associated with diabetes can be mitigated by maintaining blood sugar levels within a certain range. Mahalife DiaTracker is a mobile phone app that takes a holistic approach towards diabetes.
Diabetes Mellitus or Diabetes poses a great threat to the healthy living of the population in India.
The associated health complications can be managed by maintaining blood sugar levels within a certain range and early detection of symptoms of diabetes. Mahalife DiaTracker is a mobile phone app that takes a holistic approach towards diabetes. This app enables users to keep track and manage their blood sugar levels of the users. DiaTracker has helpful information to educate the user on various aspects related to diabetes. With DiaTracker a user can interact with his doctor on the go.
- In this module you can save your information about your demographics
- The information from the profile is made available to the doctor
- You have to provide your Doctor’s key for you to link with him/her and please note that your doctor cannot link with you until you provide the key
- You can get Doctor’s key from your doctor
- This module allows you to add the test result for the tests you have performed
- When you click on this module, there is + sign on the top right. Clicking on + navigates to a screen with set of fields which helps you to add test results by selecting the appropriate test name
- For all the tests, reminders can be scheduled to ensure the test is performed on right time For Glycosylated Haemoglobin (HbA1C), Serum Creatinine, lipid profiling and Urine Albumin Excretion Rate tests automatic reminder is scheduled based on the latest test performed date. The automatic reminders can be edited as per your need
- All the test results will be available for the doctor to analyse
- Enables the user to enter and save their test results which can be further analyzed by graphical representation
- By clicking on the Graph icon, you will be displayed with the list of tests for which the test result can be plotted on a graph
- Tests like Fasting blood glucose, post-meal blood glucose, random blood glucose and HbA1C are performed on a regular basis. With Graphical representation you will be able to analyse your diabetes over a period of time
- When you click on this module, there are two options, ‘Your Medication’ and ‘Common drugs’
- By clicking on ‘Your Medication’, there is a ‘+’ sign on the top right. Clicking on + navigates to a screen with set of fields which helps you to add medicines you are using
- For each of the medicine, reminders can be set. With this you will not miss taking medicine at any time of the day
- All the medicines related to diabetes will be available for the doctor view
- ‘Common drugs’ module provides information on the common drugs for diabetes which includes details on Insulin Therapy, Oral Drugs and AYUSH (Ayurvedic, Yogic, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy)
- This module lists all your reminders set in DiaCheck and Medication
- You can turn off/on a reminder from DiaCheck or Medication
- Health Calculator:
- Health calculator is the module which helps you to calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI), Nutrition Profile, Target Heart Rate, Risk Scores for Diabetes and eGFR calculator
- Know Diabetes:
- This module helps you to know about diabetes and related factors along with tips addressing major health issues concerning diabetes.
- Ask Your Doctor:
- This module allows you to interact with your physician for any concerns that you come across
- Doctor can view and respond to you on the go
- You can set the priority of the query you send to the doctor