Teeth are one of the irreplaceable assets of the body. They are also the ones that risk the highest amount of damage as they are located at the beginning of the digestive system. To stay healthy, it is essential that one should take steps to prevent damage to teeth.
Caring for teeth goes way beyond regular brushing and flossing. Lifestyle, diet and mental health play a vital role in dental health. To care for the dental health, it is essential to stay educated about the factors affecting it.
Recent Forum Topics
Cocoa can help obese people fight diabetes
Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 17:48 .admin
A new study has revealed that a few cups of hot cocoa may not only fight off the chill of a winter's day, but they could also help obese people better control inflammation-related diseases, such as diabetes.
Does Low Vitamin D Increase Type 1 Diabetes Risk?
Thursday, June 27, 2013 - 17:36 .admin
Numerous studies have found an association between low levels of vitamin D and increased risk for type 1 diabetes, but researchers are still exploring whether low vitamin D is actually a cause of the disease.
Latest Dental Care News
- Chewing gum rapid test for inflammation
- Could a green tea extract help to treat tooth sensitivity?
- Hypersalivation: Causes and treatment
- Women with gum disease may need to watch out for cancer
- Diabetes causes shift in oral microbiome that fosters periodontitis, Penn study finds
- Dry socket: Symptoms, risk factors, and treatment